The Christians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Christians

The forum for http://www.thechristiansite.net

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  Our Website  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Baby Aidan

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
mawmaw
mawmaw

Number of posts : 20
Quote : Perhaps today.
Registration date : 2009-02-17

Baby Aidan Empty
PostSubject: Baby Aidan   Baby Aidan I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 7:44 pm

I have a friend whose grandson is in desparate need of prayer. He is 8 months old and a beautiful little guy. He is in a childrens hospital currently in St. Louis. He has been on a siezure medicine that has caused his blood pressure to go very high. He is being closely monitored. Please pray for Baby Aidan and his family. Pray that God will lay his precious hands on this child and take his sickness away. His parents need prayer too.
Thank you so much.
Back to top Go down
Vee
Vee

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2009-02-17

Baby Aidan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baby Aidan   Baby Aidan I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 8:31 pm

Baby Aidan will remain in my prayers, and the whole family. God bless them.
Back to top Go down
Pap-Pap
Pap-Pap

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-02-20

Baby Aidan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baby Aidan   Baby Aidan I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 9:49 pm

Aiden is in my prayers Mawmaw.
Back to top Go down
http://lovernhome.us/faith/
Abigail
Abigail

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-02-19

Baby Aidan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baby Aidan   Baby Aidan I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 1:12 pm

I'm praying for Aidan daily, and the whole family really.

Dear Father God, please give them the strength they need to deal with the complexity of this serious illness for baby Aidan while they maintain the other things in their life that require attention, whether it's their jobs, their homes, their other children and other concerns that occur daily. We know that you love precious Aidan so very much and we ask for the miracle of healing for him. May your name be glorified forver! Amen
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Baby Aidan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baby Aidan   Baby Aidan I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Baby Aidan
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Christians :: Life Talk :: Prayer Requests-
Jump to: