The Christians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Christians

The forum for http://www.thechristiansite.net

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  Our Website  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Please pray for a family

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Vee
Vee

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2009-02-17

Please pray for a family Empty
PostSubject: Please pray for a family   Please pray for a family I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 7:20 pm

that lost a daughter/sister today. A fellow Jimmie Johnson fan passed away a little over an hour ago. She went to the hospital last week for what everyone thought was an anxiety attack. It ended up being a mitral valve in her heart, that was taken care of and she was getting better. They even took a laptop in for her to post to her friends and she was feeling really well. Last night she became septic and they didn't know if she'd make it through the night. This afternoon about 2:15 she was awake and telling everyone not to worry about her. Less than 3 hours later she was gone. I didn't know her but I burst into tears reading what had taken place because I read it right after she died. I mean when I read it, she was alive five minutes before that. She was only 25. She has many friends grieving as well, some were very close to her. If you could say a prayer for her family and friends left behind, that would be wonderful. I did have a wonderous thought though, she is now in Heaven and we can't even begin to imagine the joy she is experiencing. It's those left behind I am concerned about. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
tHeRoBoTwItHhUmAnHaIr
Admin
tHeRoBoTwItHhUmAnHaIr

Number of posts : 62
Quote : If silence is golden, why is duct tape is silver...?

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for a family   Please pray for a family I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 7:23 pm

Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. I'll definitely pray.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dontsaythat.tk
Vee
Vee

Number of posts : 37

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for a family   Please pray for a family I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 10:33 pm

Thanks so much Matt. You are great.
Back to top Go down
OtK iT
OtK iT

Number of posts : 24
Quote : This War Is Ours
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for a family   Please pray for a family I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 11:17 pm

I'll pray too! I'm so sorry to hear that!
Back to top Go down
Pap-Pap
Pap-Pap

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for a family   Please pray for a family I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 8:22 pm

Done Sissy.
Back to top Go down
http://lovernhome.us/faith/
Abigail
Abigail

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for a family   Please pray for a family I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 1:13 pm

Prayers coming for this family (sorry I'm so late getting here).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for a family   Please pray for a family I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Please pray for a family
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Christians :: Life Talk :: Prayer Requests-
Jump to: