The Christians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Christians

The forum for http://www.thechristiansite.net

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  Our Website  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome New Members

Go down 
+5
daughteroftheKing
Gitert
tHeRoBoTwItHhUmAnHaIr
Vee
mawmaw
9 posters
AuthorMessage
mawmaw
mawmaw

Number of posts : 20
Quote : Perhaps today.
Registration date : 2009-02-17

Welcome New Members Empty
PostSubject: Welcome New Members   Welcome New Members I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 8:28 am

I wanted to welcome all new members. Thank you for joining and lets praise God for a site dedicated to his glory! sunny
Back to top Go down
Vee
Vee

Number of posts : 37

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members   Welcome New Members I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 8:31 am

Yes, let's introduce ourselves so we can get to know a little about one another? I'll start.

I think most of you that are already here know I am Gitert's mom. We live in VA. I work in customer service and my only real hobby is NASCAR. I'd like to thank you all for joining us here and making this such a great place to be already. I think this could grow into an amazing place. In fact, it already has. I'm really happy to be here. I love you
Back to top Go down
tHeRoBoTwItHhUmAnHaIr
Admin
tHeRoBoTwItHhUmAnHaIr

Number of posts : 62
Quote : If silence is golden, why is duct tape is silver...?

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members   Welcome New Members I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 4:13 pm

I'm Matt Whipple. Daughterofgod is my mom. I like rock music and basketball. I created a forum and met Gitert online almost a year ago. I like meeting new people on forums, so yeah!
Back to top Go down
http://www.dontsaythat.tk
Gitert
Admin
Gitert

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members   Welcome New Members I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 4:56 pm

I'm Gitert. And well. I made this place!
Back to top Go down
http://thechristians.net.tc
daughteroftheKing
daughteroftheKing

Number of posts : 14

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members   Welcome New Members I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 5:47 pm

I'm Amelia. I'm robot's mom! I am in transition....lost my husband (robot's dad) 4 years ago to cancer, and now I'm getting married again in less than two months! ARGGGGH! I'm too old for this is what I whined to God. Lol. But He had other plans!

I am presently at home, involved in healing ministry, and so glad to be a member of God's family!

Gitert, you've done a terrific job in putting this site together! Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Pap-Pap
Pap-Pap

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members   Welcome New Members I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 7:04 pm

Well, I'm Gitert's grandfather and an so proud of him in putting this together. God bless you all.
Back to top Go down
http://lovernhome.us/faith/
OtK iT
OtK iT

Number of posts : 24
Quote : This War Is Ours
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members   Welcome New Members I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 9:50 pm

Hi!I'm Matt Bastos(AKA OtK iT)I'm a thirteen year old who is currently making graphics and music!I have been best friends with Whipple for about 4 years!We met in a summer program,lol Playing Star Wars!I met Gitert,and he's a really nice guy!I love this site !Keep Up The work Gitert!
Back to top Go down
mawmaw
mawmaw

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members   Welcome New Members I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 10:40 pm

I am Gail. I am Giterts grandmother, Vee's mom. We all live together. I am so proud of him. What a wonderful sight for us to praise God.
Back to top Go down
TW24
TW24

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members   Welcome New Members I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 11:40 pm

Hello everyone, my name is Theleca Wilson and I live in Snyder, Texas. I have three grown children that I am very proud of. I work at City Hall here in Snyder and really like my job. I am a very conservative Southern Baptist and go to a little country church in Ira, Texas which is where my kids went to school because we did not want them going to a big school. Giterts I know how proud your family is of you for starting this website and for living your life the way you do. Family, you did good. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Vee
Vee

Number of posts : 37

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members   Welcome New Members I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 8:21 am

Aw thank you Theleca, not once, but twice. One for your compliment to us and Gitert and two for joining in with us posting! I was thrilled to see you had posted.

Poor Gitert is sick. I don't know if he'll be on today or not. Hopefully by tomorrow he'll be feeling better, he's feeling pretty rough at the moment.

I'm so glad we have our little place here. Thanks go out to everyone for helping it all come together.
Back to top Go down
mawmaw
mawmaw

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members   Welcome New Members I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 11:17 am

Welcome Theleca, we are very glad to have you.
Back to top Go down
Abigail
Abigail

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members   Welcome New Members I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 12:57 pm

I should have introduced myself earlier but just getting around to this thread. I am Gail and I live in Iowa. I'm married for 25 years and we have two boys in college. We are all pretty avid race fans and I met some of these folks over on the Dale Jr. Pitboard and Race Fan Politics message board this last year. including mawmaw, vee, and TW. Hope I'm not forgetting someone. Great, entertaining people. Razz Poor us, there's no race this weekend. What else would you like to know? We are members of the Methodist church near us but sadly have not attended for several months. There were changes and all 3 of the pastors who I loved there are gone now as well as the 11:00 service that I enjoyed. I know, I could attend the 10:00 service, but I just haven't yet! It will actually make it easier as I won't have to miss the first part of races that start at noon central time!! I know it's supposed to be about what I can do for Jesus, not about what that church can do for me!! One good thing is my favorite pastor's daughter moved back here with her husband and baby and he is the youth pastor now. So we will get back there. There are many wonderful families there and it will grow again with blessings from God. Smile
Back to top Go down
Gitert
Admin
Gitert

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members   Welcome New Members I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 7:19 pm

Hi. Welcome.
Back to top Go down
http://thechristians.net.tc
tHeRoBoTwItHhUmAnHaIr
Admin
tHeRoBoTwItHhUmAnHaIr

Number of posts : 62
Quote : If silence is golden, why is duct tape is silver...?

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members   Welcome New Members I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 6:33 pm

Hello, welcome!
Back to top Go down
http://www.dontsaythat.tk
Pap-Pap
Pap-Pap

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members   Welcome New Members I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 8:08 pm

Welcome Abigail and God bless.
Back to top Go down
http://lovernhome.us/faith/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members   Welcome New Members I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome New Members
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Christians :: Life Talk :: Life talk-
Jump to: